Hunger Games: the beginning. Ролевая игра по мотивам трилогии "Голодные игры"

Объявление

В игре изменились правила оформления профилей. Подробнее с ними можно познакомится в этой теме.

На ролевой действуют две акции: Трибуты и Капитолийцы. Роли свободны, правила приема упрощены. Добро пожаловать на ролку!

Теперь на форуме есть специальный вид поощрений - награды в профиль.

На ролевой изменились правила перехода из локации в локацию. Подробнее с новыми правилами можно ознакомиться здесь.

Дорогие друзья! Ролевая игра по мотивам произведения С.Коллинз "Голодные Игры" открыта! Роли и акции еще свободны. Мы рады каждому из вас. Добро пожаловать в Панем! Да, прибудет с Вами удача!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Система наказаний

Сообщений 61 страница 83 из 83

These are actually fantastic ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some pleasant things here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Hey there! I've been reading your site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

I simply could not leave your web site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person supply in your guests? Is gonna be again often in order to inspect new posts

Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This blog provides useful information to us, keep it up.

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours lately, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will probably be much more helpful than ever before.

Fastidious answers in return of this issue with real arguments and explaining the whole thing on the topic of that.

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are good designed for new visitors.

I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this fantastic paragraph at here.

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact impressed to read everthing at alone place.

It's hard to come by experienced people in this particular topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest blogs online. I most certainly will highly recommend this site!

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles or reviews every day along with a mug of coffee.

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping to see the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own site now ;)

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

You could certainly see your skills in the article you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, as i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations truly pleasant funny information too.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно